Wednesday, May 4, 2011

few thoughts

First, that charger is supposedly faulty.  I'm wary of buying it.  You can see how it works and let me know.  Plus, you got it for 4.44, and it's now 8.50.

Second, Boston scored twice iwthin the first minute? dang, Cryers are done.    Lightning Caps tied at 1.

Hockey was awesome today, played about 2 hours of pickup.. maybe 2.75.  My passes were amazing, even the other guys were saying I looked really good out there.. my dekes were awesome.  Get this, so I tried deking around the defenseman (a pretty good one, too), I put the puck to my right, left, rihgt and then quickly put it past his left skate.  When I went to go around him, I brought my stick up right into his chin.  It was around 5:30 and immediately after this, everybody left.  I was tired, anyway.

I'm tired, man.  Ate four double stacks from Wendy's.

Yeah, sure, send me that kindle.  511 Green St., Greensburg 15601

I'll put it to use.  If I can illegally download books, even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment