Thursday, May 5, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] hockey

Holy shit watch kesslers goal to make it 3 2  no idea how Nashville is even in the playoffs after that un.dressing

On May 5, 2011 10:43 PM, "Madness" <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomorrow I'll send an email about my game tonight ,
> On May 5, 2011 9:04 PM, "Madness" <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was shutdown on the forecheck yesterday at stickTime. I went to the
>> blueline and waited for them to come up ice. When they got to a
> certain
>> distance away from me, I'd start skating backwards, and trust me, they
>> never got around me. Not once. Everytime, they either passed it or
>> turned around and skated back to their zone, never able to get away
>> from me. It's too easy. Too many people skate TOWARD the puck carrier
>> when they should be skating backwards to shut 'em down.
>> I had an awesome deke at the very end.. I went right, left, right,
> then
>> put the puck around the dman's left and skated around his right side.
>> As I went around, I accidentally put my blade into his chin. TOo
>> bad, 'cause he was beat like a rented mule.
>> My passes were insanely perfect. There were two two-on-ones where I
>> went up the LW side.. both times, the teammate had a backchecker on
>> him, and I STILL got the puck past my Dman and his backchecker RIGHT
> on
>> his tape. Everybody was impressed, even me. I know I can od it, but
>> sometimes you expect a Dman to get his stick on it when there's such a
>> small window of opportunity.
>> My shot was off, but my passes were perfect. I did get like 3 or 4
>> crossbars which is my usual out of probably 10-15 shots.
>> My positioning was really good, almost too good.
>> One time, Brandon tried to go around my left side on the forecheck.. I
>> saw it coming so I go to crossover to my left and almost slid out,
>> wheel lost traction. Quickly regain my balance and take off to stay
>> with him, heprobably coulda got a shot when he got to the outside of
>> the faceoff circle int he O zone, but I was right there and lifted his
>> stick before he could do anything.. because we were going so fast, he
>> pushed into me which felt awkward since i wasn't expecting it. We were
>> flyin'. I don't play easy anymore. Stick lifted everybody, including
>> the 12 year old kid. I don't play dirty, though.
>> It was probably the best stick TIme session I've ever been to. Too bad
>> I can't play everyday.. Wears me out, though.
>> Have fun, gotta work the next 3 days daylight.
>>
>> --
>> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 5/05/2011 06:04:00 PM
>
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 5/05/2011 07:43:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment