Friday, May 6, 2011

Awesome

3 goals, eh? I read three different goals, but no mention of a hattie. ( 1: whack it over the goalie to the open net.  2: deflection 5 hole.. 3: the 6th goal but no mention of how you scored.)  Hattie or no hattie?    
 
The only thing I could really comment on is that stick lifting is really important in roller hockey, but it isnj't used as much, I bet, because it's too open of a game.. Not with me out there, though.  I close those gaps.
 
I talked to some guy on Wednesday about the differences between ice and roller.  He said in ice, the breakout is much different, you have to stick closer to teammates and make much shorter passes to get out of the zone.  (Like that center to LD to Kesler play last night, those passes would really throw off the D, and it did.)
 
Yeah, longer sticks make it a lot harder to stick handle.My stick is 60" long, seems maybe two inches too long but I never have a problem with it.  Helps on D, especially poking and stick lifting.
 
Boston is gonna finish it off tonight.  Sharks, too, if they're playing.  Basically the next 3 games are all freebies in the NHL.
 
The semi's are gonna be interesting, hard fought games.
 
gonna go eat lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment