Thursday, May 12, 2011

hockey game

I got two assists, they actually credited me one, technically I should have had 3, but I don't even care.  I got a goal last  game, 4 points in 2 games, I'll take it.  I had 5 points in 2 games two seasons ago.  5 goals, hah.. all on the same goalie who never protected his 5 hole. 
 
I don't even remember the goal that I got last game.  (Had to look it up in my write-up of the game.. yeah, I didn't really score, but my stick was right there 'cause the goalie hit it in after the puck came back from hitting hte endboards on a teammate's errant shot.)
 
Dang, Jagr got a hattie in the Czech's most recent game.  Bring him back on home to PIttsburgh, baby.
 
My left wrist was KILLINg me today before I even started warming up.  I went to stick handle and I couldn't even hold the stick in my left hand.. so I stretched it out for 5 minutes straight.  Felt better but it still hurt, I just had to play through the pain.  My left shin was killing me the whole day, too, which made me not want to skate fast.  That's another reason it wasn't fun, 'cause I was hurtin' all over.. well, sore. 
 
I'll call you sometime between 4 and 530, probably.  better answer, son

No comments:

Post a Comment