Sunday, December 2, 2012

how the fuck is this a crime?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/man-sentenced-jail-teasing-disabled-girl-015101432--abc-news-topstories.html

where in a lawbook would you ever find code that says disfavorable
behavior toward another human's emotions is a crime?

lets see what the prosecutor has to say:
""I think when we look at cases, there's case law out there regarding
people commenting and gesturing against race and religion. But when
there's nothing out there regarding disabilities, it took me a little
bit longer to come to a decision."

hmmm, case closed.

but nope,

He was originally charged for aggravated menacing, a misdemeanor of
the first degree. In this charge, the victim was Knight, an incident
she says took place the same day as the bus stop scene.
Bailey, she said, "was swinging a tow chain on his porch, saying he
was going to choke me until I stopped twitching. I sent my kids with
my mother-in-law to leave with them. My husband called the sheriff."
The second original charge, for the bus stop incident, was disorderly conduct,


menacing? lets define it: A person or thing that is likely to cause
harm; a threat or danger.

emotional threat? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

disorderly conduct, lets define that. Police may use a disorderly
conduct charge to keep the peace when people are behaving in a
disruptive manner to themselves or others, but otherwise present no
serious public danger.

not sure how someone doing something on their porch is disrupting
another person's life directly.


society is definitely turning towards a bunch of pansy ass pussies.
come at me feminists.

No comments:

Post a Comment