Sunday, December 2, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 12/02/2012 05:52:00 PM

people were commenting about that guy not being a man and stuff, and
lots of idiots saying he needs to have his ass kicked, and whats his
reason for being a douchebag, bluh bluhh bluh.

one, people dont do shit for no reason. that guy has a family, i
highly doubt he's gonna be an idiotic teenager about another family's
retard...I mean child.

since they lived beside each other they have some kind of issue going
on between the two families. not saying he's right, but threats like
that don't come out of nowhere.

and as for people saying he should have has ass kicked? just fuckin
ignore him. t hats the best strategy. and if he keeps on, ignore him
more. then if he actually does something you kick his fuckin ass.

whats so hard to understand about that? OOOOOHHH I can sit behind my
computer and ridicule some guy who has absolutely zero bearing on my
life and get my testosterone pumped up about nothing.

people are idiots. and that whole karma thing on reddit, guess its
just upvotes, who knows. most of the time I wouldnt mind making some
hilarious comment deriding some fools. who cares about votes. I'd
comment for the entertainment. like that toolbag on that hockey blog.
people dont think, and that gets real annoying real quick. you can
make blanket statements, just keep em to your fuckin self.

whats hard to understand about that?


On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> come at me, bro!
>
>
>
> disorderly conduct? i'll call that a "threat" if anything. that would be my
> charge, judge.
>
>
>
> yeah, ever since the 70s or maybe early 80s, the world slowly started
> becoming too sissy-like. By the 90s? any sense of manhood was gone. "oooh,
> don't hurt my child" well, protect your child, then. not OK to use my belt?
> watch as i undo it, son. take my kid in the backyard and show him what fear
> feels like. that'll turn him into a good citizen. just like God intended.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 12/02/2012 05:52:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment