Sunday, May 12, 2013

1) it's gonna be at least a 6 games series, I'm guessing. Ottawa is much better than the Isles, especially their D and G. Know what though? Pens have the highest scoring rate and i don't see that stopping.



2) Ottawa is slower, but they're probably more physical? NO idea on that, but if they are, that will help Ottawa tremendously.



3) That thing I sent about Orpik's shot hitting the crossbar and then both posts.. that was copied directly from a news source. AFter watrching the shot in real-time and slow-mo



4) I wouldnj't be surprised to See Edmonton and the Islanders in the Finals in a few years.. both young, talented, fast. Only problem is that they need more physical bodies on their teams. That's why the Pens picked up Murray and Morrow. Huge trades man. Iginla steps up for his teammates, too, which can't be overstated.



my predictions for the playoffs.. I'll send them later

No comments:

Post a Comment