Thursday, October 3, 2013

A few minutes before I started doing squats yesterday, of course my left knee was telling me "don't do it, Ryan, unless you want me to hurt." Too bad, I thought. If I don't do 'em, it'll hurt anyway. 12 reps of 225. Too easy. Do some stretching of my hip flexors. Increase the weight to 245. I do one, no problem. On the second one, my left hamstring or glute, not sure which, definitely started to hurt. I did twelve of them, then immediately stretched my hamstrings out. I wouldn't say 245 is hard, but I can't go to parallel.. maybe 80% of the way down or so.
Today, my hammies and glutes feel ok, knees feel a bit weird. I'll probably wait a week before doing squats again. Sucks though, 'cause I work today, Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. 4 out of 6 days.



hey Sean, check out "Mushroom Wars." I played 10 levels last night. somebody said after level 12, you have to buy in-game purchases to win or something. i'll check it out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment