Tuesday, October 1, 2013

·        


Skilled at generating new ideas and improving on existing systems to further the organization's overall success.     I'd change success  to efficiency.   Sean would know better than me from his Business degree work, but I'm pretty sure businesses love efficiency.  I know I would.


I'd put the EXPERIENCE section at the very top. That's more important than anything else, in my opinion.


Usually, references is its own document.  


I would seriously consider keeping the resume within one page.  Yesterday, I received a letter from some alumni at St. Francis U., going on about how good SFU was to him as the only Muslim student, blah blah blah.. it was two pages. you think I'm readin that? fuck that.  I'd make references it's own document, make the page margins smaller.. it should fill a page.  If you have to, put less space between each section.


And like I said earlier this week, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't need to be licensed/certified to be a pharmacy tech. none of the ones I talked to said they were for PA. one guy had a certification in California, though.





No comments:

Post a Comment