Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ah I played 3 games of NHL..1 today, 2 yesterday. 

yesterday both games I opened the scoring by getting a turnover near the O blue line, skating parallel to it and crossing to beat the flat footed D men.  its b-shit, but hey, they'd have done the same to me.  backhand to forward, too easy.

had a PS the 1st game, Malkin, went wide left, came in with a backhand to forward to backhand, knew it'd work.  wide open goal.  guy quit, so I played a second, dont remember much other than I won. wasnt close.

today, losing 1-0, then 3-1.  8 min left I score a weird goal.  I come up with probably Neal, skate around net to left, pass cross crease to Tangradi (TRADED! BOOOM!) he's in a battle with a Dman, i think Malkin was around, he gets it and shoots it from R door step, denied.  Tangradi is still in a battle and somehow roofs it.  i dont even know what happened, but i scored.

a min or so left, I score again.   figured I'd get the cheese, the other guy wasn't doing very well at that point.  and my forecheck was game tight, he couldnt do much even if he wanted.
oh yeah, he takes a penalty with about 8 sec left .

OT, start 4-3.  forecheck is on, Im passing around the O zone popping off shots, getting the rebounds, got 3 or 4 shots at least.

he gets a rush somewhere in there, nothing happened...oh yeah man, I was SMASHING him all game with hits.  i'd say at least 15 hits as he would attempt to cross the neutral zone or blue line, and sometimes even in his  D zone.  he did that backhand pass a few times, not much, didnt matter.  he gets another rush with like 45 sec to go, the time was moving extremely slow.  cuz i got the puck, went up ice, he comes back down and it was 33 sec to go.  no idea.

i wasnt paying attention to the time after that.  I get a HUGE breaking pas to Crosby at opposite blue line, breakaway.  earlier int he game I had a breakaway with malkin...well, he didnt have the puck as it was moving slowly towards the R of the goal, so right when I get the puck Im at the doorstep , backhand then over to forehand.  guy selects his G and somehow followed me movement for movement.  stuffed.

so he selects his G as I hit fake shot, puck goes under him and when he gets up he kicks it in front.  Kunie with the trash.  3 sec left. g ame over bitch.

3 for 3, not bad.

never hit so much as in the game, felt good.  and only once did his teammate get the loose puck, i hate when you smash someone and they still get the puck, not very realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment