Sunday, February 24, 2013

boooooom

on a five game winning streak

just beat some fag, he was 39-2-2 before my game.   we went 0-0 to a SO.  beat em, make that 39-2-3, bitch.

he sent me a message "you're bad bluh bluh bluh":

I sent him a message "is that the wahmbulance I hear, sore loser?  oh wait, its the schoolbus, cuz I just schooled you bitch"  

then he replied, didnt even listen.  i said "awww, you had to make a new account to show your mommy her dick isnt bigger than yours. defense, bitch. wins every game."

guy couldnt do shit agians me.  i didndt even look at the game stats.  didnt care.  he had no scoring opportunities against me.  i had a breakaway at some point, guy didnt pull it backhand enough.

the game before that. I scored two breakaways in 2 minutes game time at the beginning.  he comes back to take a 4-3 lead.  no idea how.

i get the puck in the O zone corner.  turn around and put it on net cuz i was pressured.  hits a Dman's skate, goalies sliding over, goes five hole.  boooom bitch.  then i scored in OT on ANOTHER breakaway, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment