Tuesday, April 2, 2013

mma HERO in the works right here folks

"I'll hurt a guy real bad," Garrett brags. "I'll be covered in too much blood, and I'll keep hurting him. Kick him in the mouth so hard the mouth guard flies out."
 
s----o far sounds like a real  HERO, lets continue.
 
Finding a fight takes time. My friend Chris is going to get me a fight."    ---  no worries, no experience still translates into HERO.
 
His black wifebeater reveals the tattoo of a black Punisher skull engulfed in black flames near his left shoulder.
 
--- cuz this is what a HERO wears. every HERO.
 
 He's kneeing an imaginary opponent in the face before dropping to his knees to pound the thin, smelly air into submission
 
-- HAHAHAHAHAHHAH go  HERO  go!
 
At the gym, he's not Garrett Holeve, the guy with Down syndrome. He's G-Money, an up-and-coming fighter with big ambitions.
 
-- G MONEY, the name of a true HERO! Everyone's HERO!
 

Visualizing his first professional fight, Garrett snaps his foot into the air and says, "That's the kick I do," demonstrating an impressive combination of limberness, balance, and power. "Knockout."

---  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
 
"I hate to say it, but it's almost like he was a bigot," Susan says. He really had this sense of superiority, and he just wanted nothing to do with them."
 
--Pre-requisite for a HERO: bigotry.
 
Garrett looks up midchew and says, "I'll beat the shit out of him," referring to Brown. Why? "Because he beats women."
 
-- What a HERO!
 
"He thinks he can date typical girls his age, but that's just not going to happen," his mom says. "I tell him that I wanted to marry Brad Pitt and I got your dad, so you have to lower your standards somewhere."

-- Is someone reality-checking our HERO?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Another commenter says Garrett has an unfair advantage because of "retard strength,"

-- HEROs arent retards! 

In reality, Garrett will never make it as a professional. No matter how much time he spends in the gym, no matter how much weight he can bench-press, that one extra chromosome has imparted a permanent disadvantage.

- Finally, some common sense.  Horrible fricken writer.   Awful writer, I'll amend.

No comments:

Post a Comment