Thursday, October 27, 2011

I have a warranty for my NHL disc.

I was gonna buy Batman Arkhum Asylum yesterday for $16 total but it's only like 5-10 hours of gameplay. That Star Wars game didn't take very long, less than 6 hours (didn't time it, beat it in 2 sittings). I can't imagine paying $16 for probably 7 hours, that's over $2 an hour. Sure, I could resell it, but I hate going to the post office. I refused to go when I lived literally less than a block ago, no way I'm going when I live a half mile away now.

Sucks about Halo. I played it for 2 or 3 games yesterday, then stopped. You're not missing anything

I really have no interest in NHL, anymore. After losing those two games in OT to scrubs, it's not worth it.

I lost a 3rd game that day, too, or maybe the night before. The guy had Buffalo, he'd go up the LW side everytime and pass to the RW who was way over in the RW side and score the onetimer EVERY time. No idea how. It didnt' matter what I did to defend, the puck always went through and it was always so wide of a shot that the goalie stood no chance. It was tied 4-4 then he scored 2 more times doing it so I quit and shut off my box. No point.

OTP isn't too bad as a forward. still no point

we started watching "the walking dead" last night, a show on AMC. Not a bad show, really. Kinda like "I am Legend" in TV format. only 6 episodes on Netflix so far. Netflix is seriously the way to go. Get rid of cable, spend $9 and have TV whenever you want. NO commercials. $100 a year, man. can't beat it even though TV is pointless, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment