Wednesday, October 26, 2011

trading

im about to send an email to a sgt who was in my class at DLI who
wants to learn how to trade. has all the information, ill say focus on
the webinar, if u can watch it 915-1115 everyday get on man, totally
worth it, u can paper trade and see how muich you gain. and if u do
well maybe start a real account or maybe i'll let you use my account
or osmething. it'd be nice if you wanted to learn it all.

if you want, send me that $1000 sometime, ill put it in my account. im
buying that gnostick tool this week or next (still have it, not
closing my computer til I buy it so ill still have it) ill be making
money pretty easily. start saturday night for midshift. nice. thursday
and fridays are my weekend to trade.

watched the first two periods of the pens-isles. pretty solid play o
nthe pens part, pretty shitty play on the isles. tavares is good,
grabner (I think thats his name, a rookie last uyear) is hte fastest
guy in the nhl, fricken fast, but the team overall is shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment