Saturday, October 8, 2011

My thoughts on the Pens game tonight

First, WAY TOO MANY BREAKS in action.  Jesus, every minute was a whistle for something.  It took me over an hour and a half to watch the game with hitting the fast forward button (I was watching at my uncle's on Comcast.. GameCenter won't have that issue).  

Cooke's hit.. tough call.  My first reaction was a ShanaBAN for whatever the hitter's name is.  But I dont know, it was close.  he got a double minor for roughing I guess.. no idea what the second penalty was for, maybe the hit?  The guy should have bent his knees more to hit Cooke to avoid the head as a point of contact.  Maybe Cooke learned a lesson from it.  He came back so it couldn't have been that bad.

Second, Pens owned.  Their PP was 2/4 then 2/5.. still 40%.  Sullivan was pretty invisible all game, does well on the point though.

Malkin is incredible, though he didnt' shine as much as could have tonight.  

Kennedy with that 5 hole, he's good.  Too many TK haters.  Jealous, I guess.

Malkin is the Shaq of faceoffs.   I know he went 25% last game, no idea tonight.

Calgary got 3 nice goals.. other than that, they suck.  

WTF is up with Malkin getting retaliatory penalties? Sure, Glencross tripped him from behind and slashed his stick.. let it go, let the PP work itself out.

Ah well.. I was getting mostly annoyed by how long the game was taking.  No way I could watch every game with commercials.  No wonder why I skipped through most of the games last year and skipped some games altogether.  

No comments:

Post a Comment