Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 11/08/2011 07:31:00 PM

we, ely and me, we're gonna start trading real money, at least big
time money, in january. ill have my money but its only like 5,000
after paying for this software and moving. by january Im hoping Ill
have close to 10,000 but might be less. gotta pay 3000 for this
wedding, too. i called mom to see if she would help, never got back
to me.

ill have 40-50,000 in an account with Ely's dads money and some other
folks who put in money through him, which means I can trade futures.
you need at least 20,000 for futures. there's one u can use like 7500
but i might not even mess with it.

I'd say do it man, i can trade a lot more things, and more contracts,
which means more money. in the past 7 days i've only been down one
day, and it was 15$ after I was done 850. the currencies were killing
me, the futures saved me.

but ely figured out a good system using thsi software. i used it
yesterday - you just focus on the high trending markets, and its
usually no more than 5 - i made half scalping and the other half using
that trend, pretty much everything in gold and silver. 100 was in
russell, no idea what that even is.


On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> get that real money account, man. then i'll hook you up with some funds, you
> can make me some cold cash. Give you a 1% commission, haha. Maybe I'll talk
> Emily into giving you her money, she has like 20,000. it's more than that
> but we need some for the honeymoon. Now that'd be nice,.. talk about a 5%
> profit every month, that's $1000 extra in our hands. I'd take it. What do ya
> think?
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 11/08/2011 07:31:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment