Thursday, November 24, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] RE: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 11/24/2011 12:49:00 PM

here im putting mine up now, 41.98 on half.com u get more money
with half.com . Amazon is a fuckin ripoff, both buyin and selling
used . never use amazon other than for Prime orders (or things that
cant be found anywhere else for cheaper, like that cable modem I
got).

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Funny, right when I saw the words "nhl sucks" I was thinking to myself "I'm
> selling it, definitely." I go on Amazon, it's going for $43. It's sold.
> Well, not yet. haha.
>
> yeah, Halo is all about teammates. Go into Arena, you can dominate a few
> games easily, then you play against one or two big boys on the other side
> and you have to single handedly win the game for your team.. I've been in
> games in which I had ~ 24 kills, one teammate had 0, another had 1 for most
> of the game. there was one game that a teammate ended with 0 kills, i think
> we barely won.
>
> it's definitely more fun, but can be frustrating, than nhl. nhl is dumb.
> never buying it again, it's not even realistic.
>
> Gonna put NHL up for $40 tomorrow. Gone!
>
> they need to make more games like Dragon Age. fun game, man. definitely
> worth the money compared to 99% of other games, and even then, it's much
> better bein' free.
>
> I work tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 11/24/2011 02:44:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment