Saturday, December 10, 2011

RE: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] RE: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 12/10/2011 06:25:00 PM

Yeah, I'm done with hockey for a long time. It just makes things worse. Not worth it at this point.

My back felt perfect after I went to the gym yesterday. Best it's felt since I hurt it. I was debating whether to go to hockey, but I couldn't pass it up. Learned a lesson, I guess.

Yeah, it's easier to go all day wtih the puck in inline. The only time I really have to look at the puck is when I'm turning to the right and the puck's on my backhand. Turning to my left, I might look at the puck to make sure my blade is cupping it, but then I can stop looking. Otherwise, if there are guys around, every puck carrier looks at the puck, even in the NHL.. watch replays that are at ice level, Malkin, Crosby, everybody looks at the puck with pressure.

The worst kid out there yestereday managed to deny my dangle once. I was going up the LW boards in the D zone and the kid comes up straight toward me, so I faked a pass to the right and then did the stick-real-close-to-the-skates dangle, and it hit his skate 'cause he was too close, I guess. I probably didn't pull it in close enough. That would require too much bending which doesn't bode well.

No comments:

Post a Comment