Saturday, September 28, 2013

the old bike (the one that got stolen, and I"m keeping it) feels like it runs better than that new one i bought (it's reconstructed, so that's probably why).. I changed the oil in the new bike yesterday, but I'm never riding it again, so.. pointless I guess. I called the shop right after I changed the oil, and they were like "yeah, it's done." hot damn, son, I wouldn't have changed it if I knew that. Gotta take some pictures and put it on craigslist.



the old bike is only 1500 rpms above the speed.. the other bike is usually 20, sometimes slightly more than that. no wonder the gas mileage sucks. the reconstruction probably didn't help, either. this old bike feels so much more smooth on the transmission, gas, no complaints. Hopefully I can sell the new bike before next May when we move to Charleston.



i sent you a link of the best 10 puzzle games for 2012 or 13. i'll try some of them out tonight probably and see how they are. makes the time go by, that's for sure.



one game of NHL a day to keep the blues away. I didn't play any today, probably won't until Monday or Tuesday.



Slept 12 hours last night and took a 30 minute nap today, I needed it.



OH yeah, squats - 3 sets of 225. too easy. I'm gonna have to up the weight by 20 or so. makes my knees feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment