Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gonna be doing a lot of studying over the next few weeks.  

Got that nutrition test on December 6th, then emily gets off work and we're heading down to your place.
Got the Pitt Interview on Friday, Nov. 30th.
LaRoche Interview on Thursday, December 13th.  That's what I really have to study for. 95% of the questions are clinical-based so I gotta know my stuff.  I probably have 75% of the stuff memorized, but that's not good enough.

This doesn't even count all the BULLCRAP writing I have to do for that frickin' communciations class.  over the next 4 weeks I have to write like 15-20 pages single spaced. It's just a waste of my time. and I have to do it to get the A.   all for a total of 100 points.. are you kiddin' me? yeah, i'm not happy about it.  All I need is like an 84% 'cause I already have 10 bonus points.  the instructor is extremely lenient, too. can't complain about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment