Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Played a game of nhl earlier. Won 2 1, guy gave me a good bit of breakaways.  Scored on two.  He only scored cuz the game said I missed a poke and then a check, o ususlly don't check while in the d zone but I had a third guy to block,  skating engine blows on occasion so he gets a shot that I never give up. 

I dominated the entire game.  Sharks are too Fn fast man, gave me a ton of ba's and odd man rushes. 

Bought 24 batteries, they don't typically last long.  $3 .  Buy me that one adapter.

Took five naps in past three days, been extremely tired.  Got eight hours sleep last night and woke up like I didn't sleep much.  Took a 1.5 hr nap, felt like shit . 

Still, caught up on all my studying. 

Ppl were saying that they're done watching voice  cuz that cody got booted. He was by far the worst.  It's too easy to evaluate skill.  All you need is a full voice, hit highs with precision and more importantly control, and have a good range.  Full voice is key.  One girl is decent bit she sounds immature.  Ask yourself, would you want to see this person live, and that's who you vote. You can tell skill usually within 5 , maybe 10 seconds. 
Skip to the middke of a song for the crescendo if unsure.

Two maybe three players in voice, three in x factor but that's already over.

Two tests next Friday, chem and micro.  That sucks. Then finals week after, wed is micro and Friday chem.

No comments:

Post a Comment