Friday, November 9, 2012

i'm done with the gym for a while.  left shoulder and left knee are not up to working out.  my eating habits have gone down hill over the past 5 or 7 days.. was up to 169 or so, down to 162 now.  if i had my personal chef, wouldn't be an issue.  working night shift doesn't help, either.  well, in general, working doesn't help, 'cause night shift i'm not hungry (or if I am hugnry, i'll put off eating for a few hours so avoid getting tired), day shift I don't have as much time to eat.  

Another nurse switched that shift on December 6th, Thursday.  I gotta work Tuesday and Wednesday night that week, study for my test on the 6th, go home, sleep for 3 or 4 hours, take the test, come home to get my stuff and Emily, and we're leaving.  She works that day so we'll leave around 4 probably.  Get there at 1 or 2 am.  Emily wants to get a hotel room 'cause Mike said you guys had fleas or something like that.  Of course, she doesn't wanna even hear that, but i'm not getting stuck paying for a motel room and having to deal with moving back and forth between places. screw that.  we don't have the money, anyway. We got the new car yesterday.. Emily's dad's work car is now our's, he got a newer one last night.  Ford Fusion I think, silver.  85,000 miles in a little over 2 years.. that would suck to have to drive that much. 800+ miles a week. Jesus.   Costs us I believe 9,500, would have cost 12 or 13 large if we bought it from a dealer or private seller. can't pass that deal up for a new c ar, essentially.  her dad is really good about taking care of cars so no worries there.

then we're having a baby, i gotta pay my student loans, my current courses, courses in the spring maybe, all the other bills. not like we don't make enough, but when we have a baby, emily can't work for 12 weeks. that means no saving money.

i was lookin at people's service records on Halo 4 yesterday, at least 3 people had the game beat around 5 hours on easy and normal. one guy played the first level, only had 22 kills. doesn't even sound fun.   I played one Spartan Ops mission online, drive around in warthogs shooting the enemy. not engaging at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment