Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just typed up a 600 word essay in 10 minutes or so. one full page single-spaced. too easy. such a joke.



That Halo 4 is definitely a good game. That single shot DMR is spot-on everytime, no matter how far away. The BR is good, too, but it's only mid-range. the burst fire is useless, might as well might it single shot 'cause they all hit at the same time or extremely close to simultaneously. I won't be playing it much over the next 3 weeks or more. Gotta study for this nutrition class, a certification for graduate school (don't really ahve to, but it will help tremendously with my interview[s].. i should definitely get interviews at both of the remaining schools). Hopefully I get accepted so I don't have to take chemistry II, A&P 2, and pharmacolgy in the spring. it's all a joke, man. jumping through hoops. I gott say though, this BSN is clearly the biggest waste of time of my life which is why I do it at work. it's worse than St. Francis, and that was almost a complete waste. Probably as bad as Jimmy's LBI or whatever that school was. West Virginia Institute or something?



gotta knock out 3 more essays tonight and man, i'll be home free for the real work I gotta do for my life.



I've never gotten more than a triple kill. Only got 2 of those ,I think. they're definitely rare. One game I was playing with two guys who had records like mine (2.2 or so kill:death ratio), we owned.. combined we went 34-4.. I was 8-0, they were both 12-2. they ended up leaving after the game which was too bad. I even told them "you guys are the best teammates I've had in Halo 4." It was funny 'cause the game before, they were on the opposite team, and I still went 11-7. They were obviuosly at the top of their team but they weren't 12-2.. probably closer to 15-8. I was wondering why they kept killing me. I hadn't palyed against anybody as good as them and still haven't.



Similarities to CoD, real quick. game players stay the same unless they leave. kill cam. loadouts. shield abilities (extra ammo, make 2nd weapon a primary, etc.), game perks like radar with zoom .. all of those are pointless except maybe extra ammo. you can get infinite running, but it's basically infinite as it is unless you're on Valhalla. really quick recharge. there's ap erk for quicker ability recharge. definitely not needed. i use the faster shield recharge but that's only for the actual charge time, not the time it takes to start charging. lame, isn't it?



Oh yeah, the best part about the game? none of the maps suck. except maybe Valhalla from Halo 3.



sold halo reach, mass effect 3, and witcher 2 for $47 total. halo 4 was basically free from my standpoint. $16 I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment