Friday, April 22, 2011

ab ripper x is a joke.. I did the whole video (during the leg reach and the v-up combo things, I just did crunches on the exercise ball 'cause it's harder than crunches on the ground).. made it the whole way through until halfway during the Mason Twists.. took a few minutes break, went back, and did the whole Mason Twists, fell at the very end after doing all 50.  Weak back, that's all. Once that's strong, watch out hockey fiends.

spent $100 on cleaning supplies, doesn't even matter.  The only luxury item I really want is a patio set so I can go outside.  We'll wait a week or so 'cause it's supposed to rain everday for the next 10 days or so.

SWEEEEET, Buffalo won in OT 4-3.  nice!  Flyers were without Carter and Pronger, but that's no excuse.  Look at the Pens, winning without 87 and 71.  Even 11 isn't doing much.  4th line owning.  Probably the best 4th line in the game.  

Have fun, going to bed, gonna wake up in 8 or 9 hours and move stuff to the house.  

Oh yeah, those Dyson vacuums don't jack around, man.  $400 I think, but well worth it.  I didn't pay for it, so nothin' lost.  That's probably the only expensive item I would argue that is worth the money.  The other vacuum cleaner we have is a piece of shit in comparison and it was like $200.  Again, didn't pay for that, either.  

I'll give ya a call tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment