Thursday, April 28, 2011

With stickhandling, I have the left-hand-twists-to-cup-the-puck down wtihout thinking about it.  Definitely took a lot of practice, something you have to do on your own.  I'm sure I had it down a while ago, but I haven't touched a stick since middle of March. 
 
Snapshots are really good for lifting hte puck, It's actually hard to not lift hte puck with a snapper.
 
Slapshots - I don't take them.. I probably could, but that's too much stress on the back and my left wrist.
 
I talked to Brandon last night, the kid who takes photos of the league games.  He joined the B league , it has 5 teams and evidently it's really fast paced.  Everybody skates well and fast.  Lookin' at the rosters now, it looks like two of the teams consist of people I've never played or seen before.  And the other three teams have 3 IHL (semi-pro) players each.  It'd be fun.  High speed action, can't beat that.
 
I'm pretty sure I'm going to hockey next week.  I'm too bored man.  Life sucks when I'm not playing hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment