Thursday, April 28, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] articles

Won in hocky.4-3.  It's allbabout teammates, shit people won't make u look good...I was pissed . Thy stand and look at the puck in the d zone with no one around rather than just clear it , and I'm in the neurwlbzone pretty much wide open...then he first line gets on and they're in the o zone all day...oh well.  I had a screen , only goal when I was out there.+1.  Puck hit ice and did and small bounce 5 hole over thr goals.stick.  ref thought I tipped itm. Nope. 

Gnight mate

On Apr 28, 2011 10:16 PM, "Madness" <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Those list of articles I sent - they're all good. The shortest one is
> probably "The Peekaboo Paradox" good story, starts off kinda rough but
> worthwhile. All the articles are.. could be that I'm stuck, though. Not
> much else to do to stay awake and keep entertained.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 4/28/2011 07:16:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment