Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 2 things

kjust did a PT test, got a 270 or around there. i was 2 seconds off
the run from a 100% cuz the sergeant keepin time was standing 2
seconds in front of the line, no joke, oh well. i was 7 shy on my
pushups (actually it was 6 but he didnt count one for no reason, oh
well), and the situps i was above 72 (90%) but he counted 69,, no
idea, he said three differnt times to keep my fingers interlocked,
thats hard man, i wasnt even thinkin about doing thta. so i had about
a 87, 82, 100, around a 270, increased my score 45 pts over the past 5
months, thats not bad. 15 since the last test. even the other
sergeants were tellin the time keepin sergeant to move to the line cuz
he fucked me, haha. i was dead man,i couldnt have cared less. i onl
needed a 14:15, got a 13:20, best time in almost 2 years. and i havent
ran in a month. and goodfellow thinks we need to run more, please.

as for the pens, ill write (CLASSIFIED) in the subject if i have any
thoughts, gonna be a big night. pucldaddy has lightning in 7, we'll
see. the yhave absolutely no D. Rick Tocchet from the Trib says pens
in 7 and he was a coach at tampa from 2008-10. pens from 92-94, good
player.

wwz, its not bad, i stopped reading once i left goodfellow. i dont
read on my free time unless its articles. maybe i should b ut i dont.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> First, do not call me a bout the penguins tonight.  I probably won't watch
> it until Friday morning.  You can email me, but I'm not reading it until
> after I watch teh game.  I'll talk to you Friday after I watch.
>
> 2nd.. how's that world war Z book? worth reading?
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 4/13/2011 04:23:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment