Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I might have to swtich days at work, then.

I work that Friday and Saturday daylight. Make Sunday the guy's day out, Sean doesn't work on Sundays.. ah, I think he's on vacation that week, anyway.

you'll have to show me whe nyo ucome up. I dont know when I'll have time to take a real look into it.

This is why I need a real schedule for work. Working Night shifts and day shifts when it's one day apart messes up my sleep, messes up my motivation to do anything.

For example, I'm working Wednesday night, then Friday daylight. I have to stay up as late as I can on Tuesday (made it to 130 last night, I think, never make it past 3.. basically anything I do after 11 is a waste 'cause I'm too tired, just tryin' to stay awake). I have to sleep for a few hours on Thursday, be tired all frickin' day/night, then go to bed around 9 or 10 to wake up for work on Friday. And be tired all day Friday. I'm tired the whole time, it's not that exciting.

Sure, I have Thursday to do stuff, but I'm too tired to find the motivation. Except, I gotta do my exercises for my back which won't be a problem 'cause I need that to get stronger.

If I worked 8 hours a day near home, I'd have the energy from a normal routine.

Working daylight sucks 'cause then I only sleep maybe 7 hours, and right there I'm screwed. Work 12 hours while tired, go home and go to bed.

Doin' the office job wasn't bad, getting 8 hours of sleep a night, working 8 hours. Same schedule everyday. It would be the only way for me to have a normal workout routine. Driving 2.5 hours a day sucked. Killed my motivation to do anything 'cause by the time I got home , I didn't have more than a few hours to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment