Monday, September 26, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 9/26/2011 07:20:00 PM

thats why it was like 5 smackers.

boooom.

lookin at this japanese indicator. seems rather pointless. the
things i use are much more simople and effective. guess there's
always times to use certain ones, even if i cant see how for this
japanese crap.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> oh nice. Yeah, this week for sure, we'll do that. I don't know about
> tomorrow night. I wanna get out of the house tomorrw. Take Jasper to the
> park, or go visit family. Or Josh and Rose. Go somewhere.
>
> If you start getting an extra 200 or more a month, I'll start investing my
> money. Pay off my loans.
>
> That Star Wars game is very, very, very similar to that Psi Ops game. Except
> better. Not much. I was playing on it's heroic difficulty 'cause the
> LEgendary is too tedious.. if the auto save points weren't so long, it
> woldn't be so bad. The boss battles are a joke. Like 99% of all of video
> games, it really has no point. I couldn't care less about the story. I'll
> give it to you when I beat it, but I highly doubt you'd wanna play it for
> long.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 9/26/2011 07:20:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment