Monday, September 26, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 9/26/2011 06:50:00 PM

i sent another 2500 tonight, so now i have 7500 starting Oct 1 in
there. thats an extra 200 a month I'd say, at least 150 if they only
do 10%. why not put it in there. gotta pay my student loans next
summer, 5000, and the wedding is still i'd say 4000 with the cake and
invitations and all that crap, maybe mom will help out. heather has
an interview with a woman to be a house manager...mow the yard, take
care of hte dogs....400 a week? no idea how thats even legit. thats
more than what the army paid her. guess she'll find out wednesday.

still 1200 comin to me from PA taxes, should have had it by now, got a
letter today saying they need my army orders as proof i was outside of
PA last year. too easy.

boooooooom

if we do trade this money we get an extra 20% to keep, not sure if
thats worth it, though with my trading im sure i'll be making a
killing,

this friend wants to set guidelines of like 100$ a day maximum. maybe
for the first few weeks, but im telling you man its too easy. market
moved down about 5% writing this, but i would have bveen out by then.
40% profit.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Sean <seanmichaelross@gmail.com> wrote:
> good for a 40% profit in the past 50 minutes, and its still going in my favor.
>
> muahaha
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
>> yeah you gotta show me. I tried that program once but wasn't sure how to do
>> the actual trading.
>>
>> You and your invisible friend should go to NJ, learn the secrets of the
>> trade, show me.
>>
>> i'm gonna try to watch those videos this week. they haven't downloaded eyt.
>>
>> --
>> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 9/26/2011 06:50:00 PM
>

No comments:

Post a Comment