Monday, September 26, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 9/26/2011 07:22:00 PM

yeah i was watching the hihglights of the 2008 cup finals. pens got
owned. made me wanna go online and get redemption, but id rather do
something worthwhile.

that business i wanna do, maybe get josh involved on a anymeeting
meeting sometime.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> let's make a date. Either Teusday or Thursday, let's do that trading on the
> computer with that anymeeting. I wanna get more into it. I don't really have
> much occupying my time, otherwise. Spend some time with Jasper, that's about
> it. Vidoegames don't make me feel more worthwhile. Unless it's at night when
> I"m tryign to stay awake. Or If I feel like owning on D.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 9/26/2011 07:22:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment