Monday, September 26, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 9/26/2011 07:43:00 PM

nah, it hits osgood and hossa hits it with either .1 or .0 seconds
left, it wouldnt have counted if it went in either way. goes across
the goal line (somewaht, more away from it by a few inches).

i remember watching game 5. 3 OT's. sykora with the slapper, miss,
malkin feeds him again with the wide open TL where momma hides those
cookies.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> watching the 08 Finals isn't productive. game 6, 1 seconds left, hossa
> misses the puck after a shot that goes off the end boards and comes back to
> OsSUCKSgood. boooom.
>
> NHL would be fun if you had a team of 5 that knew what they were doing.
>
> It's too hard to deke with low stats in those departments. Makes it hard to
> play offense.
>
> It's kinda like in real life - get up to the defender and then it's like
> "now what do I do? can't take a shot, the lane is blocked, can't deke around
> huim 'cause my hands are too slow, and can't pass 'cause nobody's open" hah.
> yeah, I guess I'm nto that good. I was getting a lot better until I hurt my
> back.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 9/26/2011 07:43:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment