Friday, April 27, 2012

dude

Hey guys, if you have any money, you might awant to invest it with me, sean.
 
I made $153 last night - 5%, REAL MONEY, using this new guy's strategy - completely free, he posts them on a forum.  5% in a year is fuckin excellent, and I did it while sleeping over a single evening.
 
I'm sending 10000 more to my trading account.
 
that 150 im getting sent to me as a check, post it on my wall.
 
but get this, I did 5% last night.  I did 20%, fake money, in the past 7 days, plus 5% last night.  I'd be up 750 or so, using 3000 dollars.
 
that 150 helps pay for my trip up to PA, we'll go golf and go to a Pirates game and stuff.  gives me some money to buy some food, too, while up there.  i have 270 or so from the blood plasma bank..200 now but 2 visits next week take it up.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment