Wednesday, March 23, 2011

dragon age

fun game.  really just an extension on Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights wtih tactics that don't really seem to work the way I'd like them to.  And the different views, but I only use the helicopter view, down in the acdtion gets too messy.

Played about 1.5 hours tonight, got through one part.  The action is by far the best part of the game.  Although, if you try to take on whole groups of people, it'd be hard.  When I encounter a group of enemies, I try to get half or less to come after me.. it's kinda lame 'cause you can con the game.  At one point, you get 5 party members, but you can never have more than 4.  It could be possible, but it'd be a lot of pausing to have each member do what you want them to do.  WIth only 4 people, there's a lot of pausing.  It'd be a fun multiplayer game, but with the fast-paced games these days, I couldn't see it being very popular online for coop.  Then again, there'd be no pausing needed, just good communication.

gotta work the next 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment