Thursday, March 10, 2011

dude you gotta check ur ryanblakdeth email occasionally

cuz they canceled both orders.

i reordered everything, no big deal, had to use paypal. i called to
make sure i get my discount.

since my paypal email is different.

the only difference was I put no hockey pants on ur order since u got
them with those skates.

everything else was the same. I got 6 stick tape rolls for myself, 9
smackers total. ill bring some up whenver i come up over the summer

also, just ship that blade to

Heather/Sean Ross
115 Driftwood Cir
Slidell, LA 70458

I'm having everything shipped there for me so that i can pick it up
and go to Georgia and play hockey, booom, since im picking all of
Heathers stuff up on the way. making a good bit of money on this
move.

Have fun, going to get an oil filter for my bike. Gotta change that oil, booom.

No comments:

Post a Comment