Tuesday, March 8, 2011

got hit in the head tongiht.  Reached out to poke the puck , skating forward and slightly hockey turning left (guy was on my right going to my left).. he reaches his elbow up into my head, knocked me down, no pain or anything.  Head felt like it could have turned into a headache, but never did.  Minor minor concussion?  I couldn't imagine a real one, man.  

Jesus Christ, what a hit by the partition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx2AxYxgqRA&feature=player_embedded  you know the NHL is gonna do something to fix the partitions, now, or at least pretend.  http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/tuc/comments/zdeno_chara/ These people are arguing 10 games, but the ocmmenters, rightfully so, are saying it was just an unfortunate event.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA_BDn37VSE&feature=player_embedded  This guy knows what he's talkin' about.  Chara didn't mean to do that.

We won in OT.  Were losing 4-1, got 3 goals in one shift (I wasn't playin' during it).  It's hard to know what to do when you never get the puck.  At one point, the guy actually passed it to me, I swept the puck up with my shaft while I was skating backwards and it stopped like it should, but I kept moving backwards, hah.  Gotta work on that.  Other than that, not much ahppened.  I threw my stick at one point 'cause my team was pissin' me off.  I told the 2nd best player that they should pass more, they nver pass, then I said at least he tries.  "I'm not passing it to you any more" he said in jest, he's a comical guy.  The other guy never passes.  So  I would just go tothe net.  It pisses me off.  I dont even care if we make the playoffs, really.  I just want a new team.

No comments:

Post a Comment