Friday, March 18, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 3/18/2011 08:45:00 AM

> Applied to that apartment   500 deposit. Not bad.  Scratches all over
> my phone screen after putting it in my pockrt.  Odd. Luckily I have a
> screen protector. They really work.  Bought 3 on ebay for s smacked
> total.  Hard drive are 500gb for 60 on ebay.  I saw a 640gb for 60,,
> search prodrive 640gb.  Sucks typing on this phone.  Off to this
> training.ing.  its hotbot not too hot.   I es covered in sweat this
> morning.  People were surprised I sweat that much.  I wasn't.
> Muahahaja. Have fun
>
> On Friday, March 18, 2011, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
>> caps play NJ tonight. season over.   there was  decent article on Wired or Slate about some soldiers in Afghan-land that were hit by a motorcycle bomb and then insurgents.  It should be on your Reader, I forgot to share.   Back is defintely feeling better, still doesn't feel great to twist or bend, but it's better.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Posted By  Madness  to  Madness Writers <http://madnesswriters.blogspot.com/2011/03/caps-play-nj-tonight.html>  at  3/18/2011 08:45:00 AM
>

No comments:

Post a Comment