Monday, September 24, 2012

1)  NHL, lost 3 games in a row, sometimes the Dmen give up breakaways for no reason, can't do anything about it. there's a glitch goal or something where you go left and right a few times then go forehand to the goal line and shoot short side (i think on the ground), went in 2 out of 2 times for the one guy. 

It's a good game, definitely the best in the series, feels the most like hockey, but it's still plagued by exploitation and always will be at the high levels.  Such a shame, 'cause I honestly have no interest in playing it. I remember last year we were done by October 10th or so.  WEll, I went to visit Jimmy at Round Hill park on October 8th I believe, maybe the 9th, and we were probably done by then.  I don't see this game lasting.  Doesn't matter, I dont need it.  People ruin the game, the game itself is fine.  No idea how ot score or put the forecheck/neutral zone to get it how i want the guys to play. a lot of times they don't go for the puck even on high O/D settings, and they take forever to turn so they don't get the puck anyway. oh well.

2)  I'm not riding much longer on the bike. I'm gonna see how it goes tonight since I work tonight and tomorrow night. My plan is to ride tonight, tomorrow night, and Friday night to work, then possible Saturday to Hunker for the murder mystery dinner, then pack it up, put it away.  

It's 62 degrees out right now, no way. feels like 55 at best.  Sunny, too.  Gonna wear the under armor you gav eme, then tomorrow morning I have my winter gloves, a 2nd under armor, a 2nd tshirt, and my neck gator. we'll see how those feel to determine if I go tomorrow night and Friday night. I definitely want to to save money on parking and gas.  I know I can do it - it might be 42 degrees in the morning but it's only 40 minutes to get home or so.  I'll be ok, I hope.  Last time i rode in the morning it was 47 or 48 and it was pretty cold with only one under armour and normal gloves, no neck protection.

Hey hey, if it's not that cold, I'll ride until mid-October.  We'll see. Like I said, my plan is to end it on Saturday.  If I go beyond that, that's just a bonus.


3) Took my laptop to the computer place to get it looked at . They said it could be a memory issue . I ran at least 2 diagnostic memory tests which said it was fine so who knows.  Costs $35, if it doesn't work I guess I'll hav eto buy a new one, maybe take yours or osmething.  I really just need one for homework.  This 2004 laptop from college isn't bad for anything that doesn't use flash/shockwave / video.  Still sucks though. 512mb doesn't get you anywhree these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment