Monday, September 3, 2012

(The areas with the highest rates of racially charged search terms were West Virginia, western Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, upstate New York, and southern Mississippi.) Doens't surprise me about western PA.. lot of rednecks/hicks and anti-blacks.



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/US_county_household_median_income_2009.png New Jersey and the DC area doesn't surprise me. All rich folks. Northern Alaska? jesus, where's their money coming from?



Me and Emily are at about the 63rd percentile of household income. AFter I'm an anesthetist, Emily can retire 'cause we'll be at either the 84th or 94th percentile. We definitely have too much money now.. if it wasn't for my student loans... too bad. If I get accepted into an anesthesia program, I'm definitely doing that military scholarship National Health Scienes program or whatever it's called, putting my loans on hold .. they can pay my anesthesia school tuition and then my current loans when I'm done with that. too easy. man, the military is nice for that. Not sure how I'm gonna be able to manage PT, though. I really can't run unless I wanna feel knee pain for weeks. I wouldnt' tell them that, at least not at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment