Thursday, September 20, 2012

Average low temperature gets to 42 degrees around October 19/20. That could give me another month to ride to work, but that would involve some serious layering. It probably wouldn't even be worth it 'cause I'd have to wear at least two pairs of pants, 3 shirts, two pair of gloves, two pair of socks. I'm probably done riding after next Saturday, at least to work. Maybe I'll ride it to the gym for another few weeks. I asked a few guys that park here at work when they stop using their motorcycles, two of them said "when it gets to 32 degrees," interestingly. I don't know, man, especially on crotch rockets. now if I had a Harley with a full-bodied windshield, sign me up. Those guys don't. no idea what they wear.



cookie monster wtih martha stewart is hilarious. i know you've seen it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment