Monday, September 24, 2012

I already read a lot of articles at work and none were impressive. I remember reading the quote below at a different point. He's not wrong.



Where did the line "Here we are now, entertain us" come from?
That came from something I used to say every time I used to walk into a party to break the ice. A lot of times, when you're standing around with people in a room, it's really boring and uncomfortable. So it was "Well, here we are, entertain us. You invited us here."



Yeah, I remember going to a few parties in Chicago, nothing impressive. Stand around, drink beer, wow, that's awesome. Better than bein' on twitter and facebook (seriously, who uses those?) and cell phones.



So I've been doing leg presses instead of squats (for some reason my back has been hurting more than usual, and the explosive movement needed to get out of the low squat position doesn't make my back feel any better).. 540 lbs, making sure I exhale during the push, breathe in during the relaxation of my legs. Allowing my knees and hips to bend to give my legs more of a workout, it's hard to do it once let alone 15 times over 4 sets. Today, 3 sets was my max 'cause I was extremely tired. I'll probably start doing 5 sets from now on, maybe increase it to 630 lbs and do sets of 10. We'll see.



NHL, ha, like i said earlier, I wouldnt' doubt it if that game doesn't last much longer. Some people get their AI to play extremely aggressive at all times which makes a breakout impossible if the puck goes behind the net or in the corner with a forechecker right there. My guys never do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment