Saturday, September 8, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 9/08/2012 08:39:00 AM

I was watching a few ppl play 13 last night .  It's a helluva lot more realistic than 12.  A few ppl said 12 is one of the worst...I take that to mean worse than 11 cuz before that sucked.

The one guy was pretty good at vs.   Just played hockey,  rarely took control of d on an opposition rush.  Ai does a good job...funny, two goals against were from inside circle, he takes control of d and screens his g, opp top shelf wristwrs. 

Otp and eashl are a lot more tealistic, didn't see any shit.  Puck bounces off things, not magnetic . Only when passing up middle and it here near an opp d, bit its not stupid.  Ppl say Ai d is slow and gives up breakaways in Otp on both sides..

The guy playing vs went to Otp and had to take g.  No idea how he's good at hockey but never played g before. Gave up 7 goals, should have been 20.  Didn't even know the controls.

This town is boring as hell.  Hockey on wed.

On Sep 8, 2012 11:39 AM, "Madness" <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Closed the pool yesterday, only took maybe an hour including taking out the leaves. Just gotta let the water drain out now before I take off the hoses which will be a 5 minute job at most. Next summer I'm not even bothering to open it up. NOt worth it. Too much hassle. Funny though 'cause we haven't used the pool since around July 10th, stopped using the filter around end of July, pool got kinda cloudy but not bad.. probably 'cause there were a good bit of leaves that built up on the bottom. Filtered the water for 1 day and it was good to go. I figured it'd be better to close it up right away rather than wait til Monday or Tuesday with a ton of leaves building up again.. not worth it, man. Don't ever buy a pool unless you'd rather spend your time cleaning it. No interest.



Rode my motorcycle to work this morning 'cause 30% chance of rain.. about 7 miles from work it started pouring heavily. boooom, got soaked. luckily it's supposed to stop raining at 7 pm.



Played 4 games of NHL yesterday, last time i'm playing that game. i can't see nhl 13 lasting long. first game i had 11 minutes even on TOA, other guy had around 530. so I had 2x his TOA and 2x his shots and be beat me 3-1. 2nd game was smiliar.. 9min to like 5 or 6 min TOA an I lose 4-3 i think. 3rd game the guy was a douche, skating in the neutral zone all day 'cause he coudln't cross the blue line, so I quit a few minutes in, wasn't wasting my time. 4th game I put on my headset and was saying "stop playing like a b****, play some real hockey" then I scored 2 quick goals at the end of the 1st and started talking even more trash 'cause the game's ridiculous on how easy it is to skate back and forth. i never do it though, i only skate back and forth once at most then I cross the line easily. no need to go back and forth or back t othe Dman. I ended up winning 4-1 i think, should have been 4-0. the game is bs, not even hockey. it's a shame 'cause it has such potential. if nhl 13 sucks, i'm selling the xbox for good.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 9/08/2012 08:39:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment