Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 9/26/2012 02:02:00 AM

i've seen negative rated comments, very rare though.

one comment i made a while ago waas like -63.  that was one obvious time people were trolling me, when all those fags thought I was trollin them and wasn't.

i said something in the hockey section about that newbie skating into me when the puck was to his left my right, expecting him to go that way and he tries to cut to his right for no fuckin reason, directly into me. I most likely put out my arm to defend my body, reflex, and he slid across the rink near the boards... and i get suspended

what people commented on ws the next part ..  something like I only cared cuz i was good and to be taken out by a newbie sucked, and im not bragging.  there were even girls in the bleachers saying "he's soooo fast" and "his girlfriend must be lucky".  

whats ironic is heather told me that shit, how the fuck could I hear that?

people sayin Im a poor author and terrible at fantasy and stuff.  like I give a shit.  i couldnt even write that in a trolling fashion.

who the fuck is trolling now bitch?



On Wed, Sep  2012 at 5:02 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
reddit has the best comments system on the web. no trollin', no hatin'. Must be some type of vote system for each comment that allows the positive ones to automatically remain visible, 'cause I see no trollin', no hatin', no negative comments. a lot of funny ones thrown in for good measure. Go to magazine sites and youtube, it's almost all negative.



good stuff on there, too, for laughs

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 9/26/2012 02:02:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment