Sunday, June 9, 2013

haha. that's one way of looking at it.



I can tell you now, I'm not watching every regular season game. I probably won't even bother to watch a quarter of them. I'll watch the playoffs, that's about it. I see why people don't watch every game. Build up the suspense of "hey, we're gonna win the cup" and then "fuck you fans, we suck" If I wouldh ave watched last year's series vs. Philly, I probably would have been done iwht them after last summer.



I'm gonna invest my time into something worthwhile. Doesn't matter after next year since school will be in session anyway.



TuckerMax and other people made posts about why watching sports is stupid because the organizations don't care about the fans and don't give anything back to them. I disagree with that wholeheartedly. They provide entertainment. That's what people want. Yeah, the organizations dont really care about the individual fan. WHo cares. I'd say the Penguins treat their fans pretty well, but in the end, it's the Cup we want. call me a bandwagoner all you want. When I played hockey, I played to win every fucking shift. I might not have been great, but I made things happen, especially defensively.

No comments:

Post a Comment