Saturday, June 8, 2013

pens lost, woooo. what a finish, though. Malkin with that awesome move that got shut down by Chara. I was telling Emily on thew ay home "I should really go online and bet for Chicago, that's a guaranteed moneymaker." Should I? I wouldn't say it's guaranteed, haha, but I don't want Boston to win. With their shutdown D, Boston is gonna be tough to beat. No idea how they let Toronto take them to the brink.



Drove 90 mph mpretty much the whole way to work on the turnpike/parkway. got stuck in construction at the tunnel, still made it here in 31 minutes. a new record. I made it home at least 3 times in 32 minutes in my car but that's on Saturday/Sunday mornings with no traffic. That was only going like 80 mph.. still way too fast for route 30. I never take route 30 anymore unless it's weekend morning on the way home, too many frickin' red lights and a high risk of cop activity



I'm gonna find some worthwhile blogs and short stories today at work. TuckerMax.. I read a lot of his articles last night. Like I've said before, he's obviously an above average intelligent dude. He knows what's he's talking about. Glad to see he's changed his ways from that fratire crap. I'm pretty sure it's harmed his reputation past the point of return, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment