Sunday, June 9, 2013

chicago won in double overtime, eh? dannnng. of course, Kaner with the goal. I'll have to watch teh highlights later. I should probably bet on Chicago to win it all. Then again, the President's Trophy winners never win the cup.



Download "Critical Strike" for your tablet. It's counter strike . I played it last night, seemed like the controls were terrible, but it looks just like CS. Probably not a great game. I couldn't do much' cuase of the controls.



I told Emily that the Finals will probably start on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. hm.. gonna be a low scoring series but i'm saying chicago. Boston's top 4 scorers have more points than Chicago's top 4. Task 0.943 vs. Crawford 0.935. Crawford 1.74 vs. Rask 1.75. Close. It's gonna come down to Defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment