Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] 6/03/2013 10:08:00 PM

yeah i wasnt really watching hte game last night.  after 2-0, no idea wtf vokoun was doing letting hte puck wide open in front of him.  they deserve to lose.
 
letting marchand get an easy wrister far side?  that was fleury, too, man.
 
 Defense sucks. goalies blow.  penguins wont win a cup til they get a btter goalie.
 
and when they stop being so fuckin arrogant.
 
 
 


 
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Pretty sure I'm done with hockey after this season. I'm not investing my emotional energies into something that has no real benefits and only a sure let down. I guess I (we?) got suckered into it from watching them make two Final appearances with the Win, then get letdown big time every other year. At least Detroit, even though they suck, put up a much better fight than they really should have. With the Pens' roster/coaching/GM, they should have it all in the bag. A gift. Hell yeah, we expect them to win. Detroit wasn't gonna win and they knew it, but they put up a fight. Pens .. who knows what they're thinking. I know in the winter I'll probably still watch them 'cause it's too cold to wanna go outside, but the regular season games are pointless unless you go to the Consol. The urge to watch will burn throughotu the season. I'll have to find something else to waste my time on. Andy and me, buddy!



I've been thinking for a few weeks that i can't wait for hockey to be over, and it was only a half-season. No wonder every year around January-February I stop watching for a bit. Too many games. I give credit to the pens bloggers (PenguinPoop, PensBlog, a few others), christ, how can you watch and analyze all of those games? If I did, it'd be to study the game to really know how it works and then go coach a youth team or something.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 6/03/2013 10:08:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment