Tuesday, May 17, 2011

hockey game

we lost 9-8.  Terrible defense on our side.  We deserved to lose.  I was playin'g really well on the defensive side of the puck.   I'm not very good on the offensive side.  I can do what I need to do, but I'm not as good as the great players.  Probably won't be for years.  I never get the puck, so maybe I could be.

I got one assist.. got the puck, took it up center, slightly on LW side.  backhand passed it at the low slot and the teammate grabbed the puck and put 'er home.

There was one time when I went after the dumped puck.. I was the only one there and their goalie got it, threw it to the middle.. It was going soooo slow, and I missed the puck or else I would have had an empty netter.'

I'll try to write more tomorrow at work, we'll see if I have time.

Tired as heck, gotta wake up in 5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment