Wednesday, May 25, 2011

nice day out today man, i got to clean out the gutters on the garage 'cause the neighbor was outside mowing so i figured i'd ask him while he was home.  I rarely ever see them around.  I wouldn't doubt if they watch a lot of TV, especially at night.  I saw him playing a videogame on his computer last night, haha.. so odd seeing a grown man doing that.
 
Tried to hook up the pool pump but no dice.  Lost a lot of water but it doesn't even look like it in the pool.  I'll have Emily's parents show us how to do that this weekend.  It'd be nice to have it open but it's gonna cost a pretty penny.  Today was so hot, would have been perfect to lounge around on a floating device.  Probably not worth having the pool open, honestly.
 
You guys can probably leave early Monday 'cause there' sno hockey which is lame as hell.  I only get to play hockey one day next week - my game on Tuesday, gotta work on Wednesday and Friday so I'll probably go skate on my own on Thursday.
 
We'll have to go play hockey on Sunday night at that Rostraver Gardens or whichever place is open.  I can't do only one day of hockey in a week.
 
Bruins, babyl.  I won't watch it, but let me know who wins.
 
I'm stoked about Friday hockey. Just 'cause I was superMan out there on tuesday, never got tired, owning the competition on the back check like never before.. trust me, even the best guy on the other team made a comment to me on Facebook which I'm sure you've read.  I don't mess around anymore.. nobody else back checks 'cause it's all guts and no glory.  too much energy with little reward.. everybody wants to score but nobody wants to play D.. D is what wins, man. 

I wish I could have got a video of my penalty where I laid out and tripped/interfered.. it was a beauty of a play on my part.  definitley worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment