Friday, May 13, 2011

I don't know where I read that article.. it's one of the ones in that 700 page email i sent.  It's a crap article, don't even bother.. I read maybe a quarter of it and then skipped the rest, it was pointless, I thought.  Maybe you'd get more out of it, but then again probably not.

What's the only thing the camera is for?  To kill the suspense and kill the foreshadow?  I didn't read it for the suspense, I read it 'cuase i was frickin' bored in my car and couldn't sleep, hah.  

The sad thing about most magazine articles is that they're similar to books - might be decent, but not worth investing a whole lotta time into.  I read a lot of articles last night but only ended up sending you one or two of 'em.  The only reason I don't skip some is because if I do, I'd pretty soon run out of reading material for work.  And if that happened, I'd be screwed.

I don't understand why your abs hurt after playing hockey.. I never feel my abs.  You must do a lot of ab workouts or something.

How can't you remember what happeens in the game/  I remember most of the stuff.. maybe it's cause ice is shorter passes/  I dont know, I was a lot less tired this past game than the game before, I already got my cardio back it felt like.  I even palyed pretty hard like usual.

It's not that difficult to be a great defensemen, it's all in the feet, really.  Balance.

Going to hockey, have fun son.

No comments:

Post a Comment